Friday, November 9, 2007

Blushing Boy

An older story, posting it up in the new blog to give a bit of a taste before other pieces are posted up.

Voyerism turns into a chance encounter, heterosexual couple; probably less potentially offensive then somethings I have written. If you aren't 18 or think you might be offended by the following please don't read further.

=====================================================

For the blushing boy…

The park is warm humidity rides the air, people talk and joke in small groups. You sit on a bench on the shaded edge of the park, your suit so professional a paper upon your lap. You’re pretending to read, but I can tell you are up to so much more. As those dressed for the warm weather pass you glance over the paper to admire the long legs in the so very short skirts. Leaning against a tree I watch you and smooth my skirt, wondering if you are imagining how those girls look with their skirts lifted; if they wear panties or if you would see their pussy at first glance. Idly I watch you as you watch them my hand brushing and stroking over my side, I wonder does it make you hard to watch and wonder. Is your cock firm against the pants of that suit, do you need to cum. I wander over well your eyes are on a pretty pair of girls, they hold hands giggling slightly as they pass you – "do you think of what it would be like to take them? Both of them at once," I have leaned over and whisper in your ear. You jump turning to look at me eyes slightly wide; you didn’t expect anyone to notice you on the out of the way park bench. As you turn I notice that indeed you are pressed hard against those suit pants, you were using your paper to hide more then just the glances you give the passing girls.

"Did you stroke yourself…through your pants?" My voice is low eyes intent on you; damn I hardly know you and already know that I want you. As I speak a blush runs over your cheeks and then at that moment I must have you, my need rising.

Your eyes still on me I lift my own short skirt a ways, letting you peek over my thighs. "Come with me," it isn’t a request, even if it was I don’t think you would have the will to say no. I grab your slightly sweaty hand and pull you back into the forest out of view of the people, I can tell you are nervous and for some reason this brings my breaths in short spurts. I take you push you against a nearby tree; it’s large and conceals us from casual observers. Then I kiss you long and carefully getting a feel for your mouth I slip my tongue in gently gliding my tongue over yours. Soft sensual kisses, through the thin fabric of your pants I can feel you hard pressed against my stomach. Shivers run over my spine and you gain confidence with the kiss your hands move over my thighs and under my skirt, hands over my bare bottom and then they play over the strings of my thong.

…gods I need you.

Whispering in your ear I bite the earlobe gently, "take me…" I say softly, "just take me…" Your blush has faded and your eyes are slightly dark full of something hard to describe but so very male, you know I won’t tell you to stop that you will not be denied and with that certainty you take me by the hips and pull me to you, kissing me roughly your hands moving up my leg until they once again find their way under my almost too short skirt, rubbing your hand over the slit of my pussy through the front of my thong. I moan against your skin, that moan is all it takes for you to run your hands up the back of my shirt and then pull it over my head. Thoughts of being exposed and outside have left our minds all that is there is instead the need to feel our skin touching against each other. Frantically I pull open your shirt and you pull me to you soft breasts against the hair of your chest, we stay locked our urgency making us stall as it if not sure what to do next, but then I am moving may hands over the front of your slacks brushing you through the front of them, sliding over your hard cock. Buttons, clasps, zippers I don’t even know how I get your pants open but I do, you wear boxers but you are peeking through them the long hard length of you firm and in need.

"Turn around," your voice is deep almost a growl sending shivers up my spine, such a lovely bedroom voice. Deep inside me I throb, throb for you wanting you to fill me, thrust into me, and fuck me. So I turn and you push me forward so I am forced to hold onto the trunk of the tree bent over, you lift my skirt looking over my ass. Then I feel your hand warm cupping my ass cheeks and then running over the string of my thong pulling it aside as the fabric brushes over the lips of my pussy I let out a gasp and then I feel you behind me. Your stomach against my ass, the head of your hard prick teasing at the warm lips of me then without warning you plunge into me.

…uhhh oh yes. You pull out and thrust again the fabric of my thong gently rubbing over you as you do. Greedily I push back against you speeding things wanting so bad to have more of you to keep you moving, fucking, spearing into me, thrusting your cock. You fill me all the way; the head of you bumping the back of me, my hands tighten and grip the tree I moan with each pass each thrust. Your hands stroke over my back and then you reach around leaning over me kneading my breasts. I gasp my body spasms and I ram against you so hard, so fast I can’t take much more. My juices run over your cock and then almost without warning my body spasms around you more juices rushing over your cock soaking it. You gasp and thrust into me the warm weight of sex overcoming you as you hold me to you, my body spasms around your cock tightening so deliciously as you cum, cumming inside me filling me up. For several moments we stay there locked together in ecstasy. I writher as you pull out of me a soft gasp from my lips, turning I look at you, "that was amazing," I mutter. A small blush covers your cheeks as I say that and a fire burns in me again…

…keep up that blushing boy and I may just have to take you again.

No comments: