Monday, November 5, 2007

Getting Set Up

This blog is going to hold material for mature audiences only. I enjoy writing very much and one of the types of writing I do is risque in nature; though to be truthful some is just smutty. I plan to have warnings to give people ideas of what will be held throughout the blog so they can bypass something if it isn't what they would like to read.

I'm not completely new to this, I have written before under the screename Vixxxen. I however have forgotten my log in for that blog and the screename I used. It's probably best that I did since one of my problems with that blog was that I don't think it was portrayed how I wished it had been. This one I don't plan to make the same mistake with.

Basically what will be written here is mostly going to be fiction, with a few opinion pieces scattered about. I won't be adding personal tidbits in because I would rather have things circulate around the fantasy in my stories.

I'm going to shoot for about three posts a week. One more mainstream risque tale, an opinion piece on various subjects, and I think I'll try to bring back something I got started on as Vixxxen - which were the Secret Geek Sunday posts.

Hope that people find this blog and enjoy the stories I have to share...since I know it takes a while for people to get interested, I'm going to revise a few old stories and post them up before I start with my new things.

-Vixxxen